Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Five in Seven Project

I am not good at sticking with things.  Ideas are always popping into my mind, and I don't take the time to formulate an action plan.  This needs to change if I am ever going to have a creative outlet, so I have an action plan.  I am going to take five pictures a week to be posted once a week in 2014. I want to take them on different days, but we will see how that goes.  I am going to have very loose rules for myself, because I can!!
Photography has been a fun hobby for me for a few years.  I like being able to see and save images from my own eyes though a medium...Amazing stuff.  Recently my sweet husband got me a new camera.  It is a Nikon 7000.  I love it.  I want to learn how to use my camera (who needs a name) with some sort of goal.  So, I am going to start shooting tomorrow, January 1, 2014.  I will post my pics on Sunday.  Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment