Sunday, January 5, 2014

5 in 7/1

 Hello!  Here is my first week of pictures!  I love this project.  It makes me happy to think outside of taking pictures of my kiddos even though they are the cutest!!

Full moon and stars with my favorite tree.
This is a garland I made for my front porch.  
This is my brother behind a candle.  It was a little more than a week ago...No Rules, remember!
 I took my Christmas tree down and found silly putty...of course.
 I really wish a bird family would come live here.  My backyard.  Do you see the sledders?
Just a pop of color.


Next time I will pay attention to my settings and let you know what they are.  I have been shooting manual to remember how to shoot without my auto settings.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I'm really looking forward to your pictures!

    Pearlie Jackalope

    ReplyDelete