Sunday, January 26, 2014

5 in 7/4

hello!
This week flew by!  Here are some pictures.


This is a night light.  I think it is for Christmas, but I leave it out all the time.  I also like the white/white combination.
 This weekend has been super nice outside, so we spent time around/on/under the swing set.  The boys took apart the swings and now we just have chains.  *SIGH*
 Is Spring here yet?  We bought seeds yesterday!
Union Station Ceiling.


Painting at Union Station   I think we can just walk right in!
 The boys set up a colored water stand with flexible pay options ($20, $30, or $100).  They just put food coloring in water.  GENIOUS!

Free Flowers from Hubby's work thing!


1 comment:

  1. Stumbled onto this again today. The swing-less chains, the colored water stand, the photo-bombing cat in the last picture all made me smile. So fun to see life through your eyes, Haley!

    ReplyDelete