Tuesday, January 21, 2014

5 in 7/3

So, I have had another busy week!  First off, my kid, I, turned 7.  What the heck.  I have been a mom for 7 years. Ian changed my world and brought so much joy and love.  He is an amazing amazing amazing kid and I am crazy about him.  I am a blessed lady to have the best two sons in the universe. (don't want to sell them short if there actually is life out there)
Wanna know what else I have been up to?  Scuba Diving.  My friend Lauren, who actually reads my blog (Hi Lauren), asked me to take a scuba class with her and I said "yes".  I've been wanting to conquer my fear of the underwater world for a really long time, so I jumped at the opportunity to hang out with my friend while breathing underwater!!

It was a huge committment, but totally worth it.  I got my books on Wednesday evening and studied all day (when I wasn't watching the kiddos) Thursday and Friday.  Saturday and Sunday we scuda dove.  It was amazing.  I love the feeling of breathing underwater and the idea of seeing so much more of this beautiful planet!  Everyone should do it!  I still need to do two open water dives and then I am officially certified!
Enough about that. Here are my weekly pictures:





plants in kids room
 Doughnuts for the Birthday Boy
 Scuba in the shower

  Playing with wallpaper
 Lego head birthday cake...weird, I know

No comments:

Post a Comment